Low Back Pain: Prevention and Treatment
Every person is unique and requires their own special, personalized approach to heal any type of pain.
It is understandable that if we will only treat the symptoms and not the root cause, the problem will keep recurring. We need to eliminate the root causes of the problem to resolve the issue more permanently.
A few professional steps to obtain a long-term result are as the follows:
- Taking a detailed history and diagnosing the development of the existing condition.
- Creating a treatment strategy and pain management plan to address the source of the problem.
- Educating the patient about how the problem developed; the proposed individually tailored plan, and healthy habits to keep the back in a good physical shape, such stretching and the need to exercise.
Our physiotherapy equipment includes devices which, help not only help to eliminate pain, but also heal joints, muscles, tendons and peripheral nerves on a deep cellular level.
The objectives of physiotherapy equipment are as follows:
- The reduction of inflammation and scar tissue;
- Reduction of different kinds of edema;
- Avoidance of surgery with the help of our unique Radial Shockwave Therapy treatments;
- Elimination of calcification caused by many chronic conditions;
- Treatment of various arthritic problems without medication;
- Rejuvenation of spinal discs;
- Facilitate rehabilitation after the surgery even with implants;
- Accelerate the healing process of fractures of other traumas;
- And much more.
It’s not a secret that the most effective help comes from highly educated professionals, but, also from an optimistic and caring team. Ancient philosophers and doctors would agree, and all of us at The Art of Life know it to be true from our personal experience.
Finally, we are happy to announce that everything mentioned above, is offered in our multidisciplinary clinic, which has almost 8 years of successful practice.
Please visit our website www.theartlife.ca and check our natural health programs and services.
We would be happy to meet you in our facility and answer all your questions at the Open House event "In the School of Healthy Living" on November 7, 2013 at 6:30 pm.
Learn the art of living a healthy life for yourself and your loved ones!
If you attend our Open House you will get 30% off your first visit for the physiotherapy, or you can get 20 % off if you just bring this article with you.
885 Don Mills Rd, Suite 121, Toronto, ON
The ART of LIFE Community Health Center
In The School of Healthy Living
Day: Thursday, November 7, 2013
Time: 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
You will get a FREE 15-min. massage,
info about our unique diagnostic and treatment programs,
coffee, tea, cookies,
and a FREE educational lecture on
Effective Low Back Pain Treatment
Don't miss your chance to get 30% OFF your Physiotherapy treatment
and win FREE Infrared Body Wrap Treatment!