Please find useful information about what is new in our practice:
Skin Care Treatment
This cleansing treatment, while beneficial for all, is especially useful for those who live in highly polluted cities or in dusty environments, and vital for those who use pharmaceutical drugs.
Skin care treatment includes:
- Vaporization of impurities in the epidermis
- Cleansing your pores from hard sebum wax buildup
- A soothing manual lymphatic drainage massage (This particular treatment helps your lymphatic system to expel toxins, bacteria and infections and improves your immune system. )
Duration: 70 minutes
Doctor: Olga Rodina, Professional Aesthetician
Mesotherapy for Face and Body
- A unique treatment for women who wish to look twenty years younger!
- A non-invasive, acupuncture-type treatment that infuses the mesoderm (middle layer of skin) with vitamins, enzymes, plant extracts and homeopathic medicines, revealing a more youthful visage.
- Detoxification with the help of homeopathy
- Natural products for hormone regulation
- Collagen, elastin and fibroblasts synthesis improvement
- Nourishing vitamins, minerals, nucleic acids, coenzymes, aminoacids and hyaluronic acid
Cost: The procedure is affordable, varying in price per session because of the varying nature of what's injected.
Doctor: Kyrill Biba, PhD, Registered Acupuncture Practitioner and Homeopath
Personalized blends of vitamins and minerals, carefully selected by our doctors to meet your unique needs.
Intravenous therapy helps efficiently reverse nutrient deficiencies and improve health condition, fight infection, migraine, detox liver, enhance immune system, memory and concentration, help to lose weight, chelate heavy metals, increase energy level and wellbeing.
Doctor: Liudmyla Gerus, Naturopathic Doctor
Developing Healthier Relationships with your Children
- 10-week seminar.
- Stephen Dubrofsky has extensive experience working with children with special needs. He is a published author and has pioneered several innovative therapies and pedagogies that facilitate family unity and academic achievement.
- In this unique seminar, Stephen Dubrofsky engages parents and children, teaching them to work together to strengthen family relations.
Personalized Exercise Programs
Tai Chi School of Healing Arts
Mondays, 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Thursdays, 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
Instructor: Kyrill Biba, PhD, Registered Acupuncture Practitioner and Homeopath
In the spirit of the holidays, we are pleased to offer you
For any questions or more information about our medical diagnostics and services please call us at 416-449-6747 or email us at email@example.com